I’m Maciej Kaszubowski and I’m a software developer. I specialize in backend development with big focus on Domain Driven Design, modular software design, Elixir/OTP ecosystem, and distributed systems.
I believe in holistic approach to problem solving and software development. My job and my goal is to build amazing products and that requires a great team which takes ownership and is not afraid of stepping out of their comfort zone. I draw a lot of inspiration from Systems Thinking and Complexity Theory.
How can I help you?
My mission is to help people build businesses based on software. I write and talk about things like:
- Creating software that can react to the changes in the business
- Understanding the problem domain and the business value of the systems we build
- Building great teams and constantly improving the way they work
- Navigating the complexity involved in creating great products
- Distilling common product development practices down to the basic building blocks and first principles